The stand-alone DPhy Generator (P344) can generate CSI and DSI protocol and pattern stimulus on a MIPI DPhy bus for receiver testing, notably supporting the DPhy 1.2 specification.
The DPhy Generator is connected via USB to a host computer that runs the DPhyGenCtl
software. It has the following capabilities:
- Connects via either USB2 or USB3, allowing for fast program download times
- Contains internal pattern generator with 2 GB of program memory
- Supports one to four DPhy lanes, supporting frequencies up to 4.5 Gb/s
- Lane outputs are via SMA connectors
- Provides up to ~4.5 ns of independent lane skew below 3.2 Gb/s
- Provides ~320ps of skew above 3.2 Gb/s.
- Provides real-time, per-lane, high and low HS voltage adjustments and common high and low LP voltage adjustments.
- Supports configuration and adjustment of DPhy bus timing.
- Provides 4 KB receive buffer for DUT response capture of LP data.
- Supports lane 0 LP contention detection.
- Implements arbitrary logical-to-physical lane output mapping.
- Provides a configurable Trig Out signal, which can be asserted via MIPI stream and/or software control.
Compared to our previous Logical Analyzer( LA) based PG3A+P338 solution, this latest stand-alone solution has many big enhancements:
The latest Software DphyGenCtl, compared its previous PGRemote For P338, also have many advantages:
- Comprehensive video support:
- Support for 3D stereoscopic frame construction (DSI 1.2).
- Purchase option for encoding and sending of DSC video frames (DSI 1.2).
- Common source input image file formats (jpg, png, tiff, gif), used for both videomode and Write Memory commands.
- Automatic resizing of input images (in software) to fit display or camera dimensions.
- Basic test pattern generation via naming syntax (syntax dialog provided).
- Convenient image preview function in GUI.
- Automated CSI/DSI video-mode frame generation based on user frame timing.
- Automatic partitioning of single Write Memory command into multiple Write
- Memory command sequence.
- Video-mode frames can be added to macros.
- Video-mode frames can be constructed with a single-bit error at a given line and bit position.
- Generic File command support:
- Uses text file description to describe mixed low-level LP/HS transitions and packet definition.
- Allows nearly-arbitrary data lane signal generation for conformance testing.
- Provides higher-level embedded commands for easy command definition, including HS burst entry, HS burst exit, clock on, clock off sequences. Also, automatic ECC and CRC generation.
- Supports nested files for reuse of common definitions.
- Support for low-level Phy testing:
- Low-level test HS burst sequences using user-defined or PRBS data.
- User configuration of bus timings, e.g. HSPrepare, HSZero, HSTrail, HSExit, etc.
- New flexible bus timing specification in component units of ns, UI, and TLPX, allowing for frequency agile configurations.
- Powerful and easy-to-use GUI controls for command manipulation:
- Simple definition, naming, and sending of commands, including video-mode
欲了解更多详情，请直接联系我们 或 021-61457130